Off to a family day at the museum or Saturday morning market? It’s the kind of day when you want to feel pretty, but you don’t want to spend too much time overthinking it. Top knots and low knots and a fresh #sollybaby in Fern are meant for days like these. We are sharing looks all week that are cute, comfortable, functional and nursing-friendly ☝🏽 for our #sollysummerstyle series! See my favorite Fern styles below:
It’s the kind of day when you want to look cute, but you don’t want to spend too much time overthinking it. Also, who has time for hair? Top knots and low knots are meant for days like this.
• The bell sleeve, the length and the buttons for breastfeeding make this the ULTIMATE mom top. I think it might actually be a dress, but that’s irrelevant.
• Bell bottoms with stretch? Count me in.
• These Free People booties have been everywhere these last few years and now I know why. Not too hot and not too cold, these babies will last forever and go with everything.
It’s Saturday morning and you’re so excited to be together as a family. You’ve got the energy to wear something other than sweats and hit the farmer’s market.
• It’s all about this skirt from Anthro. The buttons up the front make it so easy to throw on and the linen fabric is so comfortable while still looking sophisticated and beautiful.
• I’m all about Madewell’s easy button-up tops. This blue and white striped is a classic.
• These sandals are a Target steal that took me back to second grade. In a good way.
You want to feel like yourself again in a flattering, breast feedling-friendly dress will take you from church to a baby shower to a family gathering? This is the one!
• This Cloth and Clad wrap top dress is a dream for the nursing mom. So summery and lightweight, I can’t imagine this stunner not looking amazing on any mama!
• Let me first say, I don’t do heels at this point in my life, I just don’t BUT clogs are in a category all on their own. Bryr Clogs for the win. Handmade in San Francisco and with a heel that isn’t too high, I’m in love with these suede beauties.